Last Updated on December 30, 2020 by Jay
Dropshipping is one of the most common e-commerce methods today and continues growing each day. It doesn’t ask for actually owning the products in order to sell them. Instead, you sell virtual products (products you don’t have) from other companies and earn the difference between the original price and the price you have set to the products. Plus, you don’t worry about packaging and shipping because the company whose products you sell takes care of everything.
Even if you are new to dropshipping, you have probably heard that there are several dropshipping tools that make your experience easier. One of them is Zendrop. Unlike Aliexpress, this tool has a lot of amazing features and makes the shipping a lot faster. So, let’s take a look at its features and all the things it does for you.
- Immediate import products to your store – No more waiting or manual importing of each product.
- Custom packaging – Packaging is one of the brand-building strategies. That’s why every company has their own packaging which usually includes their logo and name. Using Zendrop will allow you to create custom packaging for all the products you sell.
- Complete private labeling – If your dropshipping business gets high-volume of orders, Zendrop gives you a private label option that will help you grow your brand.
- Fast order processing – It takes around a day or two to process your orders and ship them out to your customers.
- Fast shipping – Shipping speed is probably one of the most important factors for buyers. Most of them want to get their products as fast as possible as if they have bought them from a local store. To make sure your customers are satisfied, Zendrop ensures fast shipping within one week, which is the fastest shipping time in the dropshipping industry.
- Order auto-filling – One of the downsides of dropshipping (and e-commerce in general) is the filling of orders. It’s time-consuming and boring. To save you from all this trouble, Zendrop auto-fills all your orders for you.
- American support agents – This feature allows you real-time agent support if you are American-based. There are no more time zone differences and waiting for a response. Instead, you get an immediate response to any question you may have.
- Live chat support – If you thought having American support agents is awesome, let us tell you that there’s something even more awesome. There’s live chat support that helps solve any of your issues instantly no matter where you are located.
- Bulk ordering – Zendrop supports your dropshipping business on every step. If you are a high-volume dropshipper, it offers you a white-glove service.
- Real-time analytics – Analytics are an important factor for every dropshipper. They tell you how many people visited your website, bought your product, and provide you with insights of all your sales data. You can find them on the Zendrop Dashboard and access them at any time.
- Thank You letters – To help you grow into a brand, Zendrop also allows branded Thank You letters for your site, apart from Custom Packaging feature.
There are many dropshipping tools/software available on the market. However, not all of them are the same. As a dropshipper, I want a tool that will make the whole dropshipping experience a lot easier. I want a tool that will act as a friend, supporting my business from end to end. Zendrop provides me with everything I need, from assisting in filling orders to packaging to shipping.
As a novice in the dropshipping business, I want a tool which is easy to work with. Zendrop is exactly that. It’s very easy to integrate with a Shopify store and allows you to start selling products in a few seconds. It’s very convenient and simple, even for complete beginners like myself.
What I found most helpful about this tool is that it saves me tons of time on filling my orders because it allows me to fill them in one click. You can choose that option or, even better, you can let the system do it all for you. It all depends on your preferences, time, and nerves. Moreover, it saves money on a virtual assistant because it assists you in every step of the dropshipping process.
When it comes to shipping, Zendrop makes sure your orders are shipped within one week for a small fee of $3. When you take into consideration the customers’ satisfaction when their products arrive fast, $3 is worth paying. Additionally, the staff at Zendrop takes care of all shipping details, from packaging to delivering the products directly to the customers. That helps a lot when it comes to fulfilling the customers’ expectations and leaving a positive impression on them. In that way, it helps your business grow and establish itself as a reliable business.
Another very important thing for novice dropshippers is the price. Most of us who want to start an online business look for free or very affordable options. Having that in mind, Zendrop offers three plans:
- Free – Limited to 50 orders. It’s great for starters who want to try out how their dropshipping business will go.
- Pro – $49 per month. There’s an unlimited number of orders and comes with all the amazing features mentioned above, plus an express shipping feature.
- Platinum – Perfect for established dropshipping businesses who make a good amount of money. In order to find out the price and activate this plan, you have to contact the Zendrop customer service.
Zendrop vs. Aliexpress
Aliexpress is one of the most common dropshipping platforms. But, it’s far worse compared to Zendrop. Here’s why.
- The staff works with directly with the manufacturers and suppliers, thus allowing you higher profit and lower prices on the products.
- 1-2-day order processing to ensure the fastest shipping time.
- Shortest shipping time in the dropshipping industry, allowing your customers to receive their products in less than a week.
- There are a lot of middlemen involved in the process, which leads to setting high prices and leaving a small profit.
- 5-10-day order processing, which adds up to the total time between placing the order to getting it.
- Long shipping time of between 20 and 40 days, which is absurd since no one would like to wait that long for something they need as soon as possible.
Since dropshipping became very popular in the last couple of years, a lot of dropshipping tools have been developed. Here, we provide you with the top Zendrop Alternatives.
- ShipStation – integrates with all popular marketplaces, imports all orders for you, and handles shipping.
- Spocket – Helps dropshippers find and dropship products from the US and Europe.
- Silkroad vs AliDropship – All-in-one tool for Aliexpress dropshippers who use WordPress for their online store.
- Silkroad vs Oberlo – Lets you find the products you like and import them to your Shopify store. It also handles the shipping to your customers.
- Silkroad vs Inventory Source
- Silkroad vs SaleHoo