Last Updated on May 7, 2021 by Jay Clover
Running your own business has never been more achievable than now. Thanks to technology, thousands of people have their own online business, with many of them in the e-commerce sphere.
What makes e-commerce such a popular business method today is that it allows people to start their own store without spending a fortune. In fact, you can start selling without having those products purchased beforehand. This is the dropshipping method – one of the most popular e-commerce models today.
But running a successful dropshipping business doesn’t happen out of nowhere. You have to work hard, use the right tools, and use the right marketing strategies and channels. Since having the right products plays a major role in the success of your business, you need to make sure you use the best product research tool. That can be any of the many available on the market, but, in this article, we’ll take a look at Pexgle – an all-in-one product hunting toolkit.
Pexgle is an all-in-one product research tool for dropshippers and e-commerce entrepreneurs. Although not suitable for those who are just starting out, it can work magic for those who already make some money. As stated on their website, it can help those earning $50 a day to make $15.000 a day. A bit unbelievable, but with all of its features, who knows, it may actually be viable.
Winning Products Picked by AI
Pexgle’s AI tool finds and adds the best winning products on the market to their list on autopilot. No more bad products, no more wasted money, only the highest performative products that sell.
Data-Based Trending Products
All the products shown on Pexgle are based on real-time data from visitors. This ensures you choose products with social proof and monitor their activity in real-time.
AI-Chosen Winning Facebook Ads
Apart from finding the best winning products, Pexgle’s AI tool also finds winning Facebook Ads. In this way, you get access to the best-performing competitor ads on Facebook, which means products that sell. Also, you can use them as inspiration to create better ads. You can sort and filter the ads and use see which ones are doing best based on their engagement.
Find and Spy Your Competitors
With Pexgle, you can find all stores selling the same products as you on Shopify, AliExpress, Alibaba, Amazon, and eBay. You can also see the number of sales they’ve made, track their ad campaign, and discover their winning ads. Moreover, you can see their suppliers so that you can order the products from them, thus saving time and money.
Apart from the above-mentioned main features, Pexgle also has the following ones:
- AliExpress insights – Shows you if a product is hot or not, so that you know if it’s worth selling it in your store. It also warns you if the product you want to sell is saturated (whenever you are on AliExpress).
- Top brands and trending stores – With Pexgle, you can find over 300.000 top-selling and popular stores.
- Discover the content that best works in your niche.
Pexgle Chrome Extension
Pexgle comes as a free extension for Chrome and offers some impressive features. With it, you can “legally spy on your competitors” so that you can easily find the best-selling products on the market. Also, you can discover the best winning products and winning ads. By learning which products are already selling, Pexgle allows you to make the right marketing decisions and choose the right products.
With the extension, you’ll be able to find:
- Winning products easily and fast.
- The best performing ads among your competitors and your market.
- Your competitors and their suppliers.
- AliExpress order statistics for discovering trending products that convert.
So, the Pexgle Chrome extension does pretty much the same as the platform just with greater convenience. You can simply install it on your browser and let it do all the work for you.
Pexgle For Shopify
Pexgle for Shopify works magic. It gives you all the details and insights into the performance of a store. When you install this tool to your Shopify store, you will get access to all of its functions, including:
- Shopify Analytics – In this section, you will find the best-selling products, product descriptions, product announcements, product engagement on Facebook, the number of sales, and more. You can also spy on all the products of your competitors as it shows all the products sold by other stores. Use the filters to find what you want. You can filter products by price, name, traffic, niche, date of publication, and collection. When you find the products you’d like to sell, click on them to see which Facebook Ads are working for those products. You can also see their description, price, and link to the product in the store that sells it.
- Facebook Tracker – This feature automatically follows the Facebook Pages you’ve found while searching for products.
- Favorites – This feature lists all the shops you’ve selected during your product research. It’s very useful when you find a store you like on Facebook and want to follow it. To add it to your Favorites lists, all you have to do is copy its Facebook URL and add it to Pexgle. In the Store section, you can find all your products, ads, and Facebook pages linked to your website. You can also find 500 Shopify stores within your niche. In addition, you can find the Facebook pages linked to your competitors by searching for Facebook pages that can promote your store.
- Daily Publications – In this section, you can find all the content your competitors publish and share on their Facebook pages. This can help you find content ideas if you have a creativity block.
How to Spy on Your Competitors?
To spy on your competitors, you should check out the “Top Stores” section and choose the store(s) you want to investigate. Then, look at the “Best-Selling Products” list and order them by “Highest Traffic” or “Highest Change”. This will show you the product pages and their winning Facebook Ads. It will also show you a “General Overview” tab for each store you spy. In it, you’ll find Traffic by Country and Referring Facebook Pages. In addition, it will show you the Best-Selling Products in the last 2 months and all their Facebook ads with all statistics and a reference link.
Pexgle Free / Pricing
One big drawback of Pexgle is that it doesn’t have a free account. However, it does offer a FREE 7-day trial.
Pexgle has 3 pricing plans:
- Pro – $99.95/month
- Guru – $199.95/month
- Business – $499.95/month
There’s also an option to pay yearly, which gives you 2 months for FREE.