Starting your own online business has never been easier thanks to the internet. Now, you can easily open an online store and sell products worldwide, choosing from various international suppliers.
There are two options for starting your e-commerce store. The first one is the traditional one where you buy products from suppliers and resell them to your customers. The second option is known as dropshipping and it’s perfect for all those who have a limited budget. It’s because you don’t have to buy products in advance. Instead, you can sell products from your suppliers and then order them to send them directly to the buyers.
If you found your place in the e-commerce world as a dropshipper and plan to open your store on Shopify, then, you need to know which tools you need to make managing your business easier and more successful. Today, we are going to look at one of the most impressive dropshipping tools offered by Shopify – Eprolo.
What Is Eprolo?
Eprolo is referred to as “Free Forever Shopify Dropshipping APP”. This dropshipping tool, or better said app, helps you manage all your suppliers and does quality control for your business. In that way, it allows you to focus on the things that matter the most – finding winning products and marketing your business to boost your sales.
How Does Eprolo Work?
Eprolo is your best friend that does all the administrative stuff for you. Instead of manually fulfilling each and every order, this app does that for you automatically when someone buys a product from your store. After filling out the orders, Eprolo calculates how far the buyer is and ships out the product they’ve ordered from the closest fulfillment center. In that way, they ensure your customers get their products within 8 days, which results in satisfied and potentially returning customers.
To use Eprolo, you need to:
- Install the app to your Shopify store.
- Find products from their list you want to sell.
- Import them to your store.
- Pay to Eprolo for the product(s) ordered.
- Let Eprolo take care of the shipping and deliver the products to your customers.
Eprolo justifies its name as being one of the best dropshipping tools for Shopify due to its incredible features and brand building option.
Suppliers Management and Quality Control
Eprolo, as a company, cooperate with thousands of suppliers to give dropshippers a big choice of great products. All of their suppliers are verified, so you don’t have to worry about finding a reliable one. What this means is that all their suppliers offer great deals and short shipping times. Hence, no there’s no more waiting for weeks before your customers receive their order.
Apart from managing the suppliers, Eprolo also do quality control to your business to make sure everything is alright. They double-check each product before it’s shipped out to your customers.
Find Winning Products
Every store owner wants to sell the products they offer. With Eprolo the chances for that are very high as it allows you to find winning products with a proven sales record. Check out the top 100 trending products on their list. To find the products you are interested in or fall within your niche, you can use the filter to specify your niche.
One-Click Products Import
Once you find the products you want to sell in your store, you can import them with only one click. They’ll be published in your shop in no time.
To give a personal touch to the products you sell in your store, you can edit their images, titles, descriptions, variants, and price. This feature allows you to create a professional-looking product that is appealing to the audience. One thing to keep in mind when editing products is to make their descriptions unique to rank higher in the SERP.
Automatic Fulfillment of Orders
No matter if you are a first-time dropshipper or have been in this business for a while, you don’t enjoy filling out orders manually. Everyone detests that part! Fortunately, Eprolo takes care of that as the app automatically fulfills the orders after being received. Actually, with this app, you can fulfill an order and bulk orders in only 3 clicks. That’s it! Eprolo takes care of the rest.
Another feature of Eprolo is that it allows you to track your orders. They automatically fulfill the tracking number per each product they ship out. With this number, you can track every order in detail and let your customers know if there’s any delay or if they have any questions related to delivery.
Fast Shipping Times
Eprolo have nine warehouses and fulfillment centers across North America, Europe, and China. Being present in these three continents drastically cuts down the shipping time to 24-48 hours. Therefore, instead of waiting for weeks or even months, your customers will get their products in less than two weeks. Customers in the US and UK will receive their orders in 5-8 days whereas those in Europe in 8-12 days.
Being able to manage your inventory in real-time is essential for running a successful business your customers can trust. You don’t want to sell something that’s out of stock, right? Well, with Eprolo, you don’t have to worry about the number of items in the suppliers’ inventory as you’ll have real-time data.
Yes, you read that right. Eprolo offers dropshippers great discounts and deals. You receive these discounts per order multiple products but also when one customer orders multiple products at once. You can save lots of money, thus boosting your profit.
Unlike many dropshipping tools, Eprolo supports dropshippers’ business by helping them build their brand. They do that by offering:
Customizes Packing and Branding
Eprolo pack your orders in customized boxes with your logo printed on them. They also add a customized scotch tape with your logo on it. In addition, they place customized stickers and gift cards to the package to encourage your customers to come back.
After Sales Services
Another thing Eprolo offers to dropshippers is refund and replacement to products that are received as damaged or had some delivery issues.
As found on their website, there over 300.000 products on their list. Hence, you can choose between thousands of products in search of the best-selling ones.
You know that the store’s success i.e. the number of sales greatly depends on the products chosen. So, if you want to increase the chances of selling your product, you need to find the ones that are trending at that moment. This means those products are selling a lot and there’s a great interest in them.
How to Find the Best-Selling Products?
Finding best-sellers has never been easier. Eprolo allows you to search through thousands and thousands of products, based on the niche/category you are interested in. All of their products are carefully selected by their sourcing team, so you don’t have to worry about their quality.
The search-and-find process is fairly easy, as follows:
- Write a keyword(s) in the search bar to find a specific product(s).
- Use the filter to look for products within a specific niche/category.
- Click the “Add to Import List” tab to import the products to your store’s product list.
- Edit their information – title, description, image, and tags.
- Set the retail price per each product.
- Push the products to your store by clicking the “Push to Shopify” button.
Eprolo Chrome Extension
Eprolo is also available as an extension for Chrome. Like the app, the extension is also free to use and helps you manage your business even better. Unlike the app that is used for the Shopify store, the extension is used for dropshipping AliExpress products.
To use it, you need to install the extension on your Chrome browser. Once installed, you need to login to your AliExpress profile and Eprolo. Then, you can start to use it.
The extension works similarly to the app. In order to use it, you need to:
- Find the products you want to sell.
- Import them using the green icon on their top left. Batch import is also supported.
- When a customer buys a product, you need to click the “Order Products” button. This will direct you to the AliExpress site.
- The extension fulfills the orders automatically. If some information is missing, you can edit/add it manually.
- Choose the payment method and click the “Place Order” button.
- Click the “Ask for Quote” button to find out if Eprolo can fulfill the order for you.
- After 24 hours, the supply and price are confirmed and you can click the “Fulfill at Eprolo” button.
Eprolo vs Oberlo
If you have a Shopify store you may or may not have used Oberlo, but you surely have heard of it. It’s the best-known dropshipping tool from Shopify. Since both of these tools work with Shopify and both are free to use, you may wonder which one is better. To help you out decide on that, here’s a brief comparison of the way they work and their features.
How Do They Work?
- Install the app to your Shopify store.
- Find products and import them to your shop.
- Whenever there’s an order, Eprolo fills it out automatically and you pay for it.
- Eprolo ships the product to the customer.
- Integrate it with your Shopify store.
- Find products and import them to your shop directly from AliExpress.
- Uses semi-automated order fulfillment.
- Send out the order to the supplier and you pay for it.
- The supplier ships it to your customer.
Erpolo’s main goal is to help you manage your dropshipping business by managing the suppliers, filling out the orders, and shipping out the orders for you. It also does quality control per each order to ensure everything’s alright. And, it offers customized packing and branding.
Oberlo’s main goal, on the other hand, is to connect your store to thousands of suppliers that sell on AliExpress. It offers semi-automated order fulfillment. Works only with AliExpress and Shopify.
We already looked at Eprolo’s features, but for the purpose of comparing them, we’ll just briefly mention them.
- Search for winning products based on the number of orders per day.
- Automated order fullfilment.
- Bulk orders fulfillment.
- Easy product import.
- Suppliers management.
- Quality control of each product shipped.
- Fast shipping times via Eprolo’s very own Express Shipping Channel.
- Shipping from one place (Eprolo’s warehouse).
- Order tracking.
- Built-in currency converter.
- Discounts for multiple orders.
- Cashback on each order.
- Customized packing and branding.
- After-sale services.
- Shows winning products using specific data.
- Semi-automated order fulfillment.
- Inventory monitoring.
- Order tracking.
- Automatic bulk orders.
- Sales data at glance.
- Easy change of suppliers.
- Limitless monthly orders.
- Setting competitive prices based on data.
- Free 24/7 customer support.
- Automated captcha solver.
- Oberlo variant mapping for merging similar products from various suppliers.
- Access to multiple users.
If we take a look at their features, we’ll notice they share some of them. However, they also differ in some. One of the biggest differences between Eprolo and Oberlo is that Eprolo handles all the things/processes following the order fulfillment and Oberlo doesn’t. Also, Eprolo helps you manage your suppliers and build your brand. And, of course, it offers really fast shipping.
Advantages of Eprolo and Oberlo
- Incredibly fast shipping times thanks to Eprolo Express and their multiple warehouses across three continents.
- Automated order fulfilling, even for bulk orders.
- Product sourcing.
- Customized packing and branding.
- Handles product packing and shipping to customers.
- Discounts and cashback.
- One-click order fulfillment.
- Bulk orders.
- Add hundreds of products to your store each day with ease.
- Analyses and insights into sales and traffic.
- Inventory monitoring.
- Supplier change option.
Disadvantages of Eprolo and Oberlo
When comparing these two Shopify dropshipping tools, we can say that Eprolo seems like the perfect store administrative assistant. It has so many impressive features and benefits. On the other hand, Oberlo although has some amazing features, it’s not as good as Eprolo. The main reasons for this are the longer shipping times and the fact that it doesn’t handle order fulfillment, sourcing, logistics, and branding. There’s also the fact that it works only with AliExpress, hence, you will have to face some AliExpress-related issues.
Eprolo has five membership levels, depending on the money earned from the total sales. While it’s free to use, each level comes with different options. Namely, the higher the level, the more options you have in managing your store.
Oberlo, on the other hand, doesn’t have membership levels but pricing plans. There are three pricing plans:
- Starter – FREE
- Basic – $29.90/month
- Pro: $79.90/month
As mentioned at the beginning of this article, Eprolo is and always will be FREE to use. Actually, you can use it for free for up to 500 orders per month. If you exceed that number, you will have to pay for the additional orders. Namely, you will have to pay $30/month per up to 10.000 orders per month and $80/month per up to 30.000 orders per month.
Eprolo is indeed an impressive dropshipping tool for beginner dropshippers. It’s very easy to use and helps you manage your business even if you are a first-time store owner. You don’t have to worry about anything but choosing trending products, marketing your business, and communicating with your customers when needed. Eprolo does everything for you, from fulfilling orders to packing the products and shipping them to your customers.
Although it may sound too good to be true, it is true. Of course, it’s not perfect and there are things that bother some users. Still, it’s a fantastic and convenient Shopify dropshipping tool that is free to use.