Since it’s humble beginnings in 2010, with the rise of the Chinese companies and the birth of AliExpress and similar sites, dropshipping was destined to make a boom. Although its “offline” beginnings are traced back to the 60s and 70s, this e-commerce method was destined to make a boom in the Internet era. Decades later, it’s one of the two e-commerce business models in the world and still expanding.
Those interested in dropshipping know that the secret to a successful business is a combination of finding winning products, using the right dropshipping platform and tools, and marketing. We have to admit that most dropshippers focus on finding the products that sell the best because they believe that’s the key ingredient.
Although it’s not the only method, it sure does play a major role. That’s why, in this article, we take a closer look at one of the best-known dropshipping tools, known as Ecomhunt.
Often spoken and used by many dropshippers, but what makes it so good?
Let’s find it out in this review!
What Is Ecomhunt?
Ecomhunt is a dropshipping tool that specializes in product research. As their claim, there’s a team of experts in product research who work on finding the trending and best-selling products on the market. Before adding a product, they analyze its data and make sure it has high engagement on social media. Moreover, they test the products and have lots of sales in the pro Ecom stores.
It is a great choice for beginner dropshippers who don’t have much experience with Facebook targeting and choosing the right products.
How Does Ecomhunt Work?
Ecomhunt is simple to use. You just have to sign up and connect it with your store. The great about this tool is that it’s compatible with various dropshipping platforms and markets, including Shopify, Woocommerce, Amazon, and eBay.
Using their own technology and intensive network of suppliers, Ecomhunt manages to find the winning and trending products on the market. All the products that pass their test and are published on their site contain data on various aspects, such as profit, engagement, and Facebook targeting.
After signing up, you get access to all their products and detailed data per each. In this way, they ensure you get only the best of the best to stay on top of market trends, offer your audience the hottest products, and help you scale your business.
Once you choose the products you want to sell, you can import them to your store. While this tool is compatible with several marketplaces, Shopify is recommended as the best one. If you have a Shopify store, you will be able to easily import all products to it.
Access to Winning Products
The main goal of Eomhunt is to provide their users with winning products on the market. That’s why they put a lot of effort into finding the best-sellers across various marketplaces. With an entire team of professionals behind, this tool ensures their users stay ahead of their competition offering only the best products.
Detailed Product Analysis
One of the best features of Ecomhunt is their unprecedented detailed product analysis. They do all the hard work for you and analyze each of the products they offer. As a result, each winning product comes with the following data:
- Product description – An example of a product description to get you inspired to write your own, unique description.
- Product images – A few images per each product so that you can decide if you like it or not.
- Profit – The recommended selling price of the product with the profit included. There’s also included the product’s retail price and profit margin.
- Analytics – Statistics of the AliExpress seller recommended per each product. There’s also an option to show the reviews.
- Engagement – Facebook Ad stats that show you whether or not the ad engagement is good or not. The data includes views, likes, comments, and shares of that ad.
- Links – Here are all the links related to the product, such as link to the AliExpress seller or link to the Facebook Ad.
- Facebook Ads – A screenshot of the Facebook Ad of the product with the comments and other engagement.
- Facebook targeting – A screenshot on the product’s Facebook Ad target audience.
- Product Video – YouTube video to get you inspired on creating your own videos and ads about the product.
- Statistics – There are product’s statistics from various sites, including AliExpress and eBay. This data shows you how the product is doing in both marketplaces. However, not every product has this feature.
- AliExpress reviews – Apart from statistics, each product includes reviews from AliExpress so that you can see if the product is good and worth selling it or not.
- Suggested items – List with products that are similar to the one you are viewing at that moment.
By providing you all this data, Ecomhunt save you time on doing research and analyzing each and every product you’d like to sell in your store. Moreover, they not only do the product research for you but also provide you with information on profitability, expected sales, and obsolescence risk forecast. All of this will help you decide on which products you should sell and in which quantity.
Targeted Facebook Ads
New to dropshipping? No problem! You don’t need any previous experience in dropshipping and social media marketing as Ecomhunt provides you with targeted Facebook Ads. This means you get information about your target audience on this social media platform, which is perfect for newbies and people who don’t know much about Facebook analytics. It also helps you define your target market and audience as well as tips on where and when to market your products (and business).
Here’s a feature every business owner needs. This amazing feature allows you to find and work with Instagram influencers fast and easily and we know how important influencers are today. So, if you want to make sure your products and business are visible by the public, you should find influencers that are suitable for your niche.
This feature gives you links to the suppliers of each product listed on Ecomhunt. This allows you to easily import the chosen products to your store, regardless of which platform you use. Moreover, you will get links to all the stores that sell the same products, which may help you find products you didn’t think of.
Free Online Guides
Ecomhunt also offers their users free online guides. You can find them in the “Webinars & Tutorials” section and their blog. From How-To guides to the latest trending products, you can find lots of interesting things that will help you scale your business and make the right decisions. There are also tips on running your business, such as how to choose the right products or how to increase your store conversion. Plus, some of the guides come as tutorials for greater convenience and learning.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
And, here’s the feature that makes choosing this dropshipping tool risk-free. With Ecomhunt’s 30-day money-back guarantee, you can rest assured that if you aren’t satisfied with the tool, they’ll refund the full amount you paid for the subscription.
Apart from the features mentioned above, Ecomhunt has a few other extra features, including:
- Jack Kaching – Your very own 1-on-1 expert consultant who helps you with whatever you need. You can ask him everything you want from testing to targeting to scaling. Plus, you can ask him to review your store and check if everything is alright. However, you get Jack only if you sign up for Ecomhunt’s Pro plan.
- Ecomhunt Winners Club – An original feature Ecomhunt offers to its successful users. To “get inside” this club, you need to have a minimum of $5000 in sales of products from Ecomhunt to apply. When you get accepted, you get a free Ecomhunt T-shirt and your very own place on their winner’s wall.
Ecomhunt Chrome Extension
AdHunter – Ecomhunt Chrome Extension
Apart from being available as a web-based tool, Ecomhunt also have a Chrome extension called AdHunter. As the name tells itself, this extension allows you to monitor your competitors’ Facebook ads.
With it, you will not only watch their ads and when they post a new one but will also see their analytics. Traffic, clicks, engagement – all that data in your hand. With only one click, you can hunt your competitors’ ads and see their:
- sponsored posts
- viral sponsored posts
- their killer ads
Ecomhunt has two plans – free and paid (Pro) plan.
The free plan has some limitations, such as adding 2 products per day or a few days delay on new products. But, it’s a great choice for those with a limited budget who can’t afford to pay a subscription.
The Pro plan costs $29/month. However, at the time of writing this article, they offer a 30% discount and costs $20/month for early birds. You can also choose to pay yearly and save money as it will cost you $17/month.
Ecomhunt Free Trial
If you aren’t sure if Ecomhunt is right for you, there’s a free trial. Actually, this is their FREE plan, which you can use as long as you want. While it has some limitations, it’s great for trying out the tool. If you decide it’s good for you and want to enjoy all of its incredible features, it’s advised to upgrade it to their Pro plan if possible.
Ecomhunt Discount Coupon Code
If you aren’t sure if Ecomhunt is the right dropshipping tool for you, you can consider the following alternatives.
Ecomhunt vs Niche Scraper
Niche Scraper is another popular dropshipping tool with many great features. Like Ecomhunt, this tool also offers plenty of products you can choose from and provides product analytics and reports. While both tools help users find winning products, they differ in their features.
Some of the key features of Niche Scrapper include:
- Impressive filters that help you find the right products for you.
- A Product Scraping bot that contains data about thousands of products.
- 5 free tutorials on how to improve your dropshipping skills.
- Access to major retailers.
- Videomaker that helps you promote your products.
Unlike Ecomhunt, Niche Scraper has an extremely limited free plan, doesn’t have a Chrome extension, and can be confusing for beginners. Also, it’s more expensive with a Pro plan at $39/month.
Ecomhunt vs Dropship Spy
Dropship Spy is one of the best-known “spying” dropshipping tools. It allows users to search for the best-selling and trending products and import them to their stores.
This tool works similarly to Ecomhunt, but it differs in some of the features, including:
- Engagement Calculator – provides users with accurate and up-to-date data on a product’s engagement.
- Facebook Audience Builder – helps you run ads while targeting your audience.
- Instagram Influencers – helps you find influencers who will promote your products on social media.
However, unlike Ecomhunt, Dropship Spy has limited products and confusing design that makes selling frustrating. Also, it doesn’t have a free plan. Instead, it has three paid plans with prices between $15 and $35 per month.
Ecomhunt vs Pexda
Pexda is very similar to Ecomhunt as it follows the same concept of working. It helps users find winning products and provides Facebook Ads-related data. Some of its features include:
- Plenty of products to choose from.
- Winning and hot products.
- Niche categories.
- Chrome extension.
- Facebook Ad Copy samples
- Amazon reports
- Facebook targeting
Although following a similar concept, Pexda differs from Ecomhunt in various things. Namely, all the products are expensive and the basic plan has only a few features. Also, the interface is more difficult to use and the customer service is poor. And, of course, there’s a difference in the price with Pexda being much more expensive than Ecomhunt offering plans between $14 and $99.95 per month. Plus, there’s no free plan.
Ecomhunt vs Dropship Rabbit
Dropship Rabbit is yet another impressive dropshipping tool that helps users find winning products. Compared to Ecomhunt, it shares some features, such as Product Profits and Analytics, Facebook targeting, and offers free membership. Of course, it differs in some features, such as Facebook Audience Builder and Amazon Review Downloader.
Unlike Ecomhunt, Dropship Rabbit doesn’t have the Search features and offers very basic sorting. Also, it offers products in specific niches and limited amounts. Plus, it’s Facebook targeting doesn’t work always. And, in terms of the price, they charge $14.99 or $19.99 per month depending on the chosen membership level. Regardless of which level is chosen, it’s still more affordable than Ecomhunt.