Last Updated on April 26, 2021 by Jay Clover
When the supplier is done manufacturing our products they will put our products in cartons. These cartons need to be labeled with our Amazon Shipping Labels so the Amazon warehouse will know where to store them.
The labeling can be done on different occasions. But it will be the cheapest to have our supplier put the shipping labels on the cartons while they are still in the factory. Most likely they will do this for free.
How to create Shipping Labels?
To create the Shipping labels we will need to create a shipping plan in Amazon Seller Central.
- Login your Amazon Seller Central account.
- Go to Inventory -> Manage Inventory.
- Select the product you want to include in your shipping plan & select: Action -> Send/replenish inventory.
- Enter all required product & shipping info.
- Once you have filled in all required info you will find the option to print box labels. These are the shipping labels that need to be attached to each carton. Please keep in mind that each label is unique & your supplier will need to print each unique label.
- If you are palletizing your shipment you will also need to attach pallet labels to each pallet.
Below the carton labels, you will have the option to enter the pallet info & print your pallet shipping labels.